Welcome to Divya Sanjeevani Yoga: Jamun Juice Product Detail
Divya Sanjeeva yoga : Jamun Juice Product Detail
* Rs 250 / BottleGet Latest Price
* Flavour Jamun Juice
* Packaging Bottle
* Primary Ingredient Jamun Fruit
* Fruit Name Jamun
* Packaging Size 500 ml
* Brand Aloecare
* Shelf Life 24 Months
* Organic yes
• UltraSoft formulation for latex-like comfort and easy donning
• Textured fingertips enhance grip for use on every application
• Comfortable fit with excellent tactile sensitivity improves work performance
• Compact packaging (200 gloves per box by weight) contributes to savings on shipping and storage costs.
• BeeGreener: 80% post-consumer fiber packaging
• Soft white color gloves provides professional and clean look.
Ayurveda medicines are scientifically proven to cure the ailments, without having any side effects. The natural ingredients like herbs, seeds, roots and other plant extracts are used to prepare these medicines. These natural products cause no harm to the health and provide complete cure to the ailments. Our products are manufactured using hands-free and fully automated manufacturing plants are certified.
This products is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any diseases. All claims are based on customer feedback and testimonials. Result may vary from individual to individual.
This is a fat reducing supplement that helps in burning more calories of body and decreases the VLDL, LDL as well as cholesterol level of the body. Some of the benefits of these medicines include:
• Reduces excessive fat
• Treats obesity & associated complications
• Revives the body’s fat burning metabolism
• Burn harmful cholesterol content
• Improves digestion
• Improves immune system
• Stops unnecessary craving for food
• Controls Obesity
• Depletes Excessive Fat
• No Weakness Caused by Slimming
• Useful for Active Life And Shapely Figure
Jamun or Black Plum is a tropical tree in the flowering plant family Myrtaceae. It is an important summer fruit that gives many health and medicinal benefits. Jamun juice is obtained by pressing whole Jamuns. They are found in the Indian subcontinent, Southeast Asia, China and Queensland. It is black in color and has a sweet, mildly sour and astringent flavor that tickles your taste buds.
“Jamun Juice shows sequential optimization of ingredients had high dietary fiber and reduced calories. It possessed functionality as being prebiotic, low glycemic, and antioxidant with antidiabetic potential. It also shows retarded α-amylase activity and the glucose diffusion and helped in maintaining low blood glucose level”,